Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Paper Players Color Challenge

 Paper Players has created a beautiful color combination for this weeks challenge. I had so much fun with the "Spring Has Sprung" Challenge I thought I would join in again today!

I created a flower pot card with a slide out message.
 Front view of the card...
and the view of what the card looks like when you "open" it up.

All supplies were Stampin Up.
Cardstock: crumb cake, wonder wisteria, pool party, white and lucky limeade
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Accessories: wide oval punch, 5 petal flower punch, bird builder punch, buttons, ribbon, designer frames embossing folders


3 comments:

  1. Kim, this is such a pretty card, perfect to welcome in the spring season! Love the embossing around the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! How cute is this! I love the unique layout and how you used buttons for the flower centers! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Kim!! You did such a great job pulling all of the colors together so nicely and adding the different buttons in the middle of each flower is such a fun touch! And, I love the embossed designer frame that centers the sentiment. So glad you joined in the fun again this week! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete