Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun Sketch Challenge

The Paper Players did another fun challenge this week. I am finding they really inspire me to create fun cards. This layout was a great way for me to expand my abilities. It took a while to get the colors right, but when I decided to put the white ribbon on the white strip of paper, the card was complete. I love the way it turned out.

The sketch for the challenge...

 My card using the sketch...

Materials used were all Stampin Up.

Paper: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, White
Markers: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red
Stamp Set: Up In The Air and All Natural (Thank You)
Punches: Decorative Label Punch and Eyelet Border
Big shot with Beautiful Wings folder
White ribbon, pearls, Dimentionals, and glue dots.

4 comments:

  1. This is so springy and fresh! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players and sharing your pretty creation with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card and you used one of my favorite border punches. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card you have created, the white ribbon is a lovely accent and the butterflies are so sweet! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo happy you are continuing to join in the fun at the Paper Players! I am always so anxious to see what you have come up with each week. Your creation this week is so pretty! I'm loving the accents of the butterflies and the beautifully colored flowered image. Keep playing!! :)

    ReplyDelete