Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Kids Birthday Card


The Paper Players has another fun challenge this week. They always inspire to step out of the box. However, this challenge really took a lot of thought until I came across my Bugs and Kisses set and knew exactly what to do. 

My "funny" card!
Recipe for the card (all Stampin Up supplies used).

Stamp Set: Bugs and Kisses
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper white Pool Party.
Ink: Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Accessories: Island Indigo Bakers Twine, dimentionals, Scoring Tool, snail adhesive (non SU), sticky strip, 

Thank you for stopping by! If you wish to join in on the fun, click here!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kim!!!! I LOVE YOUR CARD! It's so super cute and clever. The Baker's Twine is perfect and I just love how you tied it around the worm's waist. Oh, and the colors...love those, too!! Just an all around great card this week! :) I also love that you took your picture outside. It really makes the card stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this---so stinkin' cute, it cracks me up! I love the colors too.....fun all around! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week with your funny punny creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SUPER cute! Love that set and that the worm is all decked out with balloons!!! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... that worm is going to be flying in the air! I love this card! What a cute idea and the Hat on the worms head makes me laugh... But I guess that worms have to Party too!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Players "funnybone challenge"

    Hugs
    Shirley GD

    ReplyDelete