Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sympathy Cards

A very close friend of my mothers has a wonderful ministry where she makes stuffed bears out of clothing from someone who has passed away. These bears are a labor of love as she does not charge for them and they are all hand sewn. I had the opportunity to see one she was making and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Maybe it was the amount of love put into creating it, maybe it was the precious gift of having it made from "Grandpa's" favorite shirt, but it melted my heart to see the workmanship that was put into something so special.

I feel blessed and honored that Cheryl asked me to make cards to send along with the bears. I love knowing my cards will be added to her work of art to comfort someone who is going through a tough time.

Over the past month I have been working on making 50 sympathy cards to accompany the bears. I thought I would show you pictures of the cards. Many were done in duplicate so there wont be 50 pictures, but there will be several. Enjoy!























No comments:

Post a Comment