Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Friendship Card

The Paper Players has created another color challenge. I always think the color challenges will be the easiest, however they really challenge me to think...Don't I say that every week!

The colors this week are Not quite Navy, Pool Party and Certainly Celery.


I have to admit, I did not realize that until writing this post. I thought it was Night of Navy. Oops...Fortunately I was able to recreate the card without too much effort. Now I have 2 beautiful cards to show you.

The first one is the one using the correct colors for the challenge...

The second card is using Night of Navy instead of Not Quite Navy. I have to say I like the colors of the color challenge better then the bold Night of Navy!
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Triple Flower Treat, Tea Shoppe
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Pool Party, Certainly Celery
Ink pad/markers: Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Pool Party, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines embossing folder, Eyelet Border Punch,Curly Label punch, corner punch (non SU) , Certainly Celery Taffeta Ribbon, green pearls (non SU), dimentionals

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit The Paper Players blog to join in or see other creations.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I agree with you that I like the NQN one just a bit better. I love your ribbon and pearl placement and the cluster of flowers...well done! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now you have two lovely cards! I am waiting for this stamp set myself....such a pretty way to use the colors! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! Great job on both! Love the rounded corners and the trio of pearls. All of those simple touches make the card a WOW card! :) (Plus, all the other good stuff I told you about how I like the card!) Can't wait to stamp up a storm with you really, really soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. I like both; but I agree with you on the best one. Gloria

    Visit my blog - would love more members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete