Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Has Sprung...

Paper Players has a new challenge this week. It is called "Spring Has Sprung". My friend and card extraordinaire Heidi, encouraged me to play along. I am so glad she did as the card came out looking very spring like.

I used Stampin Up supplies,
Season of Friendship and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set,
Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade, and Regal Rose stamp pads
Bashful Blue, white, and Regal Rose Cardstock
In Color DSP
Beautiful Wings and Big Shot
Scoring tool, pearls, Word Window punch,
Flowers were from my "Junk Supply Drawer".

Thank you for stopping to take a look. I am excited about this challenge and how it has inspired my love of blogging and sharing my creations.
Enjoy your Monday.

7 comments:

  1. How pretty!! I love how fresh and springy this is! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you played along with The Paper Players your card is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is this! I love the blossoms on the tree! And the butterfly is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS!!! LOVE the way you've used this set--and the flower punch! AMAZING creation!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for looking and commenting. This challenge has been fun.

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad Heidi encourage you to play along too! This is wonderful! So bright and happy and the perfect card for spring. I love the flowers you've added to the tree, your rolling hills and that sweet butterfly! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Kim!! So glad you decided to put together a fabulous card for us. You know how much I love the Season of Friendship set and stamping it on the blue is genius. Of course adding the clouds and rolling hills are the perfect little touches that make the card even more beautiful. My most favorite is the butterfly with the "trail" behind it. Great job, friend! Maybe you should make it a habit and play along every week! ;)

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete